Australia is a place with great beaches, women and booze. If you are looking for such a place in Australia, then you should take a look at famous nudist beaches around the country. Not only that you can relax and unwind but you can feast your eyes on beautiful women under the hot Australian sun. Here are some famous Australian beaches that you can visit:
- Swanborne beach, Perth. If you happen to be staying in Perth, then Swanborne beach is worth a visit. Being near to the main beach, Swanborne is accessible but there are almost no shades available. We would advise to bring one and lots of sunscreen.
- Sunseekers Inc. Nudist Club,
Hovea. If you love to enjoy nature’s
beauty while relaxing in a pool with cold beer, then the Sunseekers resort
is perfect for you. It is nearby one of Australia’s oldest conservation
parks - John Forrest National Park and is not hard to spot.
- Sunnyside North near Mt. Eliza. 30 kilometers from Melbourne would be totally worth it when you visit Sunnyside North. For pool afficionados, you can enjoy safe swimming while picking up nude babes by the pool, now that’s something.
- Jajawarong Naturist resort,
Yandoit. The resort is the perfect spot
for a great time and going nude swimming by the pool. With Jajawarong’s
five cottages and landscaped campsites, you will certainly feel one with
nature. It is situated 2 hours away from Melbourne, away from the hustles
and bustles of the city.
- Noosa Heads, Queensland. For people who love spontaneous trips to a nudist beach, you can head to Noosa Heads. The place is not actually the name of the beach but an actual region in Queensland. Located 136 kilometers north of Brishane, Noosa heads is a great place to break away from all stress of the city life.
- Taylorwood Resort, Whitsundays.
For couples who want to have
fun under the sun Taylorwood Resort might just be the perfect place.
Situated south of Arlie beach, this 12 hectare haven has a very natural
and laid back atmosphere. You can get a nice tan by the beach or cool down
by the pool.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Lady’s Bay and Cobbler’s Beach, Sydney. Sydney’s most popular nudist beach. Combining the concrete jungle’s accessibility and natures goodness, Lady’s Bay and Cobbler beach are a perfect spot to just bare it out in the hot Australian sun.
- Twin Falls Resort, Ellenborough. Go natural around Twin Falls Resort where you can just take your clothes off. Whether you want to get in touch with your innate self or just looking for a relaxing time while sight seeing (if you know what I mean), Twin falls resort has tropical forest trails on their 40 hectare properties.
- Byron Bay, Belongil beach. North South Wales has a lot to offer you when it comes to fun under the sun. Generally, Byron Bay is a beachside town to which is easily accessible to many foreigners and locals that are looking for a clothes free place to hangout.
- Maslin Beach, Adelaide. Australia’s first ever nudist beach. Maslin beach is located south from the main city beach. Accessible, relaxing and perfect for those who are looking or hoping for a nudist catch.
- Sunland Holiday beaches, Robe. This 100 hectare paradise is designed with landscape bushlands, sand dunes and a relaxing atmosphere. Sunland Holiday is a resort complete with all the amenities needed but still preserve that natural ambience for a relaxing experience.